Do you work for an outstanding organization? Do you want to share with others how your employer has raised the bar? Nominate your employer today for the West Virginia Chamber’s Five-Diamond Employer Award! Hurry! Nominations are being accepted now through April 8th, 2016.
The 2016 Five-Diamond Employer Award will be presented during the West Virginia Chamber’s Annual Human Resources Conference, April 19-20th.
Eligibility: The award is open to all West Virginia Chamber member companies doing business in the State of West Virginia.
Requirements: To be eligible, a company must be a stellar performer in the following 5-Diamond categories:
- Up-to-date employee policies
- Continuing education opportunities for employees
- Community service participation
- Employee empowerment
Submission must include:
- Continuing education policies
- Examples of implementation of best practices, organization design and effectiveness, and accomplishment of the strategic direction of the organization.
Nomination Due Date: Nominations must be received by April 8, 2016. Submit completed copies of the form and nomination materials to:
1624 Kanawha Blvd. E.
Charleston, WV 25314